QuantStudio 3D Digital PCR System
The QuantStudio 3D Digital PCR System leverages high-density nanofluidic chip technology for investigations that involve detecting rare events, analyzing small differences between two targets, or counting the exact number of targets in a sample. Due to the higher precision, sensitivity, and absolute nature of digital PCR, it is ideal for the following applications:
- Qualification of molecular standards used in traditional real-time PCR experiments
- Pathogen detection and load determination
- Rare-target detection such as somatic mutation detection in oncology research
- GMO detection and contamination assessment
- Generation of references and standards
- Copy number variation
- Time to read 1 sample – ~30 sec
- PCR detection method – Endpoint
- Detection channels – FAM/SYBR Green, VIC, ROX
- Partitions – Chip reaction wells
- Samples per chip – 1
- Targets per chip – 2
- Chip capacity in thermal cycler – 24
- Reaction wells per sample – 20,000
- Loading volume – 14.5 μL
- Sealed workflow – Yes
- Dynamic range – 5 logarithmic units
- Precision at 95% confidence interval – ±10%
A streamlined workflow with minimal sample handling enables turnkey processing. Just load and go.
Less than half the price of competing platforms, making new digital PCR technology within reach for most labs.
20,000 reaction wells yield data in copies/μL, enabling high precision and sensitivity without the need for a standard curve.
Helps limit contaminants with a sealed chip and no exposed sample transfer steps.
Easily fits in populated spaces
Small footprint (7 x 5 x 9 in.) will fit most benchtops and can be moved when needed.
Use your existing Applied Biosystems™ TaqMan® Real-Time PCR Assays for a digital result.