Automated Thermal Cycler (ATC)
The Applied Biosystems Automated Thermal Cycler (ATC) offers the flexibility, reliability, and performance needed in a complete PCR automation system.
Designed for easy integration with a robotic platform
- Flexible modular design saves space on deck
- Easy-to-install software solutions for robotic integration: SiLA Rapid Integration™ standard*–compatible software and prewritten application programming interfaces (APIs)
- Free software for stand-alone operation allows assay optimization before integration
Automated instrument features
- Automated lid for hands-free operation with a liquid handler or plate stacker
- Heated cover slides forward to cover the plate nest, enabling thermal contact and minimizing evaporation
- Automated plate ejectors help ensure consistent plate positioning for half-skirted or fully-skirted 96-well plates
Use the ATC as a stand-alone PCR thermal cycler
Flexible software can easily be connected to your robot’s software interface or be used to control the ATC as a stand-alone instrument. Test your instrument using the ATC desktop application before integrating it into your robotic automation system.
Fully integrate your automated system with our easy-to-install software:
- Integration-compatible SiLA rapid integration coding language for maximum flexibility when integrating on your robotic platform
- Direct software allows you to run your Automated Thermal Cycler before installing your robot. This allows you to optimize your assays even before robotic integration, if desired.
Ultrareliable instrument, in an ultrasmall footprint
- Compatible with SiLA Rapid Integration™ standards*
- Compatible with full- and half-skirted plates